Find the Perfect Match for Your Magic Hour
All RH Peterson burners are available for use with natural or propane gas. Not all burners will be good for all log sets or glass media. Most burners come with option of a manual valve or being "remote ready," enabling you to connect it to a remote control or a wall switch.
Sets include individually handcrafted logs, wood-style grate, Advantage 21 Burner System, choice of factory installed controls, glowing embers, granules (sand or vermiculite), flexible connector kit and damper clamp.
- G46 Burner features hidden installed controls, piezo ignition and lively flames and embers with less BTU's.
- G45 Burner is a specialized system that accentuates the front flame and embers of the log set.
- G45-2 See-thru Burner is used in two-sided fireplaces, accentuating front ember presentation and adding depth to the flame.
- G45-GL Glass and Gems Burner creates and enchanting flame picture when used with fyre glass or fyre gems.
- G45-SS Stainless Steel Triple T Burner accentuates the front flame and embers of the log set in an outdoor application. A stainless steel grate is also available.
Watch it Burn Videos
Rugged Split Oak Logset Split Oak Logset American Oak Logset