Powerful by Design, Utilizing Industry-Leading Innovation
Designed to deliver efficient combustion and controlled heat, the Alderlea T5 Insert raises the burn tempertaure while extending the burn time, providing more heat from less fuel. Like all Pacific Energy inserts, it's easy to light, easy to use, and provides a clear view of the flame.
Built around Pacific Energy’s legendary Super Series steel firebox, the Alderlea T5 combines the very best features of both cast iron and steel stoves. Elegant, historic cast iron styling that adds to the decor of any room, radiant and convective heat, huge glass for a full view of your fire, a concealed cook top for peace of mind during power outages all in a proven easy-lighting, clean, long-burning heater with more than 30 years of wood stove technology behind it.
- EPA 2020 Certified
- Rich metallic black cast iron
- Pacific Energy's legendary steel firebox
- Reliable, durable, non-catalytic technology
- Industry-leading limited lifetime warranty
- Air wash system for super clean ceramic glass
- Temperature actuated 160 cfm variable speed blowers
- User friendly one-touch control
- Easier, safer straight-in loading
- Stainless steel floating firebox components for longer life
- Inside and outside combustion air capable
- Oversized Surround Top (42 1/2" W x 34 1/8" H)
- Standard Surround Top (42 1/2" W x 30 3/8" H)